LICEO DE CERVANTES EL RETIRO

A NEW COWORKER IN OUR COMMUNITY


WELCOME STUDENTS TO OUR JOHN STONE COMMUNITY!!!

This is a new year with new changes…. One of them is the new process that we are going to start: BILINGUALISM
Today we are going to introduce you a new member of our Cervantinian Community. Check this interview…

  • WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
My name is Viviana Andrea Blanco Mejia.
  • WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?
I am an English teacher.
  • WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN OUR LICEO DE CERVANTES EL RETIRO?
I am in charge of the bilingualism process and the English class for preschoolers. I am going to do my best effort to give an excellent result.
  • WHICH ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN THIS NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE?
My expectations are to be part of an excellent community and learning of my coworkers. Also I want to study for the IELTS test, to learn a lot, share my experiences in education and the most important is to give always the best of me.

Luis Fernando Triana G
LCR Teacher

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post your comments here.